THE HEART OF MY STORY
Before I list some of my credentials let me tell you about how I see my journey through life. I imagine a beautiful spiral that is in motion, deepening on a path of self-expression and authenticity. Me being as much me as I can be. As I reflect over my life I see this pattern repeating over and over – so many choices that I’ve made have mirrored my commitment to living this way. Not always the easy choice, but always the one Truest to me. And in choosing this path, I’ve become an expert at navigating transitions. Over the passage of time the form as changed – moving from an outer journey, focused on external things to a deeply inner one of knowing my own Soul.
Starting as a dancer, grounding myself in my body, creatively expressing life through movement. As owner of an Adventure Travel business, leading others on group experiences around the globe, connecting with natural beauty, history, diverse people living completely different lives, taking on a physical challenge of exploring the hidden corners of our planet. Then moving more inward with personal growth, Vision Questing, deep ecology work and Motherhood. To now, this moment – daily coaching, creating Retreats that offer communities of joy, discovery and growth, and my own continued exploration of life as a Human Being – how I expand and contract moment to moment, where my passions and aliveness connect and what it means to keep stepping off the edge and trusting my Journey as the perfect one for me.
THE CHALICE THAT HOLDS THE STORY
That’s the heart of my story…and it’s held in the container of these experiences:
- I have the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) designation from the International Coaching Federation, the governing body of worldwide coaches.
- I’m a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach from the Coaches Training Institute, one of the oldest and most experiential Coaching schools in the world
- I’m certified as an Authentic Leadership Coach from Naropa University, a Buddhist college in Boulder, Colorado.
- I am a Certified Retreat Coach leading Retreats for Women in Colorado and across the U.S .
- I lead a business program called Authentic Life/Authentic Work that supports leadership, communication and sustainability.
- I’m a member of the International Coaching Federation.
- I lead Coaching Studios for the public to learn more about the power and value of Coaching
- I have a B.A. in Dance from the University of Colorado, in Boulder.
- I owned and operated my own business, Breakaway Adventure Travel in Cambridge, MA, throughout the ‘80’ traveling the world on outdoor, active adventures.
- I have led Deep Ecology Workshops with John Seed, Australian creator of A Council for All Beings.
- I have facilitated women’s groups for personal growth for 20 years.
- In 2009 I received the Extraordinary Woman in business Award from the Women’s Resource Center of Durango, CO
I am known for creating safe and courageous space for my clients from which they can make exciting leaps towards their True Life – a Life that’s On Purpose, giving you meaning, joy and fulfillment. I evoke passion, creativity and aliveness as the cornerstones of a True Life. If who I am resonates with you, email me or call me (970) 259-9040 and let’s see if we can share the Journey to your True Life together!