True Life Coach Victoria FittsMilgrim
BEFORE I list some of my credentials let me tell you about how I see my journey through life. I imagine a beautiful spiral that is in motion, deepening on a path of self-expression and authenticity. Me being as much me as I can be. As I reflect over my life I see this pattern repeating over and over – so many choices that I’ve made have mirrored my commitment to living this way. Not always the easy choice, but always the one Truest to me. And in choosing this path, I’ve become an expert at navigating transitions. Over the passage of time the form as changed – moving from an outer journey, focused on external things to a deeply inner one of knowing my own Soul.
Starting as a dancer, grounding myself in my body, creatively expressing life through movement. As owner of an Adventure Travel business, leading others on group experiences around the globe, connecting with natural beauty, history, diverse people living completely different lives, taking on a physical challenge of exploring the hidden corners of our planet.
Then moving more inward with personal growth, Vision Questing, deep ecology work and Motherhood. To now, this moment – daily coaching, creating Retreats that offer communities of joy, discovery and growth, and my own continued exploration of life as a Heroine – how I expand and contract moment to moment, where my passions and aliveness connect and what it means to keep stepping off the edge and trusting my Journey as the perfect one for me.
THE CHALICE THAT HOLDS THE STORY
That’s the heart of my story…and it’s held in the container of these experiences:
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC) designation from the International Coaching Federation, the governing body of worldwide coaches.
• Certified Professional Co-Active Coach from the Coaches Training Institute, one of the oldest and most experiential Coaching schools in the world.
• Certified as an Authentic Leadership Coach from Naropa University, a Buddhist college in Boulder, Colorado.
• Certified Retreat Coach leading Retreats for Women in Colorado and across the U.S .
• Leader of powerful business program called Authentic Life/Authentic Work that supports leadership, communication and sustainability.
• Member of the International Coaching Federation.
• Leading Coaching Studios for the public to learn more about the power and value of Coaching
• Graduate of University of Colorado, Boulder, with B.A. in Theatre and Dance.
• Successful business owner, Breakaway Adventure Travel in Cambridge, Mass. throughout the ‘80’ traveling the world leadiing outdoor, active adventures.
• Leader/Facilitator Deep Ecology Workshop, "A Council for All Beings," with Joanna Macy and John Seed.
• Over 10 years professionally coaching and over 20 years as facilitator of women’s groups for personal growth.
Most important, I am known for creating safe and courageous space for my clients from which they can make exciting leaps towards their True Life – a Life that’s On Purpose, giving you meaning, joy and fulfillment. I evoke passion, creativity and aliveness as the cornerstones of a True Life.
If who I am resonates with you, E-mail or call me at (970) 903-0803, and let's see if we can share the Journey to your True Life together!
"Calling Victoria was the best thing I have ever done for myself. With her gentle guidance, I have reached into the depths of myself and faced things I didn't even know were there. She is the only person I am totally honest with, which in turn has enabled me to be honest with myself. Revelation after revelation has helped me to clearly see the path I wish to take in my life, the courage to pursue my dreams, and the confidence to see them to fruition. Having Victoria beside me through this incredible journey is truly the most precious gift I can give myself."
-Gwen Williams, Durango, Colo.